Atrium Health is currently recruiting 5 OBGYN Generalists in the Greater Charlotte, NC area at the following locations:
Atrium Health Union OBGYN, based in Monroe, NC, 25 miles southeast of Charlotte.
- 3 outpatient locations
- 6 Physicians; 2 Nurse Midwives
- Deliveries and surgeries at Atrium Health Union, Level II NICU
- New Women's Tower with 24 LDRP suites
Atrium Health Union West (opening early 2022) will be located on the outskirts of Charlotte, NC in Stallings, NC, 15 miles southeast of Charlotte.
- 2 Traditional OB/GYN's
- 2 Laborists
- 2 Certified Nurse Midwives
- Call will be 1:6
- 600 annual deliveries
Atrium Health McAlister OBGYN in Lincolnton, NC, 35 miles NW of Charlotte.
- Deliveries on the main practice campus at Atrium Health Lincoln
- 2 sites within the group: Lincolnton and Denver
- Approximately 26 monthly deliveries and 30 patients/day
- Call Frequency is 1:5
- Level II NICU
Atrium Health Shelby Women's Care in Shelby, NC, 45 miles west of Charlotte.
- 10 physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Providers
- 2 outpatient locations delivering at Atrium Health Cleveland
- 115 monthly deliveries
- Call 1:8
Atrium Health Stanly Women's Services in Albemarle, NC, 40 miles east of Charlotte
- Practice located on Atrium Health Stanly hospital campus
- 3 physicians, 1 laborist
- 16 monthly deliveries and 28 patients/day
- Call 1:3
Atrium Health Piedmont GYN/OB in Rock Hill, SC, 25 miles south of Charlotte
- 13 Physicians and 7 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Deliveries at Atrium Health Pineville
- 3 locations, adding a 4th in 2021
- Current opening is in Ballanytne area which is in Charlotte
All practices have access within Atrium Health to Maternal Fetal Medicine, Gyn Oncology, Urogynecology, REI and Pediatric/Adolescent Gynecology.
Apply for OBGYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly