Join a seasoned group of providers in Wisconsin looking to add their next team member. This top 100 rated critical access hospital offers outstanding customer service programs and goes the extra mile for each patient to ensure they feel at home. Awarded "Best Places to Practice" the last 5 consecutive years, the culture this group has cultivated is second to none!
• Flexible 4-day work week with an emphasis on work/life balance
• Locums support to minimalize call schedule
• Robust support staff of NP's and MA's
• Year over year, top rated birthing center for patient care
• Named an IBM Watson Health "Top 15 Health System" for three consecutive years
• Sign on bonus up to $75K
• 2021, 2022 candidates encouraged to apply!
• Must be BC/BE in OBGYN
• Known for its camping, and city parks and being home to six Major Golf Tournaments, this Wisconsin community offers the common outdoorsman's dream!
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
• A short drive to Minneapolis and Green Bay, this community offers a small-town feel with access to big city amenities for those who want the best of both worlds!
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly