Physician - Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties.
Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care provider to join a well-established, community based group practice located in sunny south Florida:
- Join five (5) other providers - "Pulmonary Sleep and Critical Care Specialists" https://mypsccs.com/
- Hospital coverage shared among providers in group
- In-house ancillary services available
- Group has 3 offices (servicing Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and North Port)
- Group has been in Charlotte County for 25 years
- All members are Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Income Guarantee (through hospital) - employment agreement with salary with group (along with a comprehensive benefit package)
- Relocation Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- Possible Fellowship Stipend (during last year of training)
- Option for partnership
No Visa Assistance Available
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly