Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
SEEKING EXPERIENCED CV SURGEON!
Join an Established Hospital-owned Group that performs around 200 open heart procedures, 100-125 TAVR procedures and 125-150 Watchman procedures per year:
- Employed Opportunity
- Aortic Durgery, Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, and Complex Coronary Revascularization Cases Available
- Heart Surgery Volume: 500-600 / Year
- Mid-level support currently provided
- Office space available located near the ER entrance of the Hospital
- Call coverage available
- 4-10 years Experience Preferred
NOTE: There is also an opportunity to work (cover) in Venice, FL through Venice Regional (also part of CHS).
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary and WRVU incentive model
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No Visa Assistance Available
Apply for Physician - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly