Faculty Physician Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Faculty Physician – Foot and Ankle Surgeon (Assistant or Associate Professor – Academic or Master Clinician Track)
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota Medical School and University of Minnesota Physicians is seeking a full-time orthopedic surgeon with general orthopedic surgery capabilities and a subspecialty expertise in Foot and Ankle surgery to be hired at the rank of Assistant Professor or higher.
About the Appointment:
- The department is seeking a surgeon with fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery
- This position will include clinical duties working in/at MHealth and TRIA Orthopedics
- This position includes teaching responsibilities for medical students, residents and fellows, and participation in service activities on behalf of the department.
- The successful candidate will participate in research projects and other scholarly activities either as a collaborator or primary investigator and participate in faculty development activities.
- Information on University of Minnesota Medical School.
- Information on TRIA Orthopedics.
About the Department:
Our faculty and physicians are passionate about providing excellent patient care. From joint reconstruction to sports injuries, the experts within our department cover the whole breadth of orthopedics. We're also preparing the next generation of orthopedic surgeons through world-class education and training programs.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME orthopedic surgery residency and/or fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with partners and staff
- Focus on excellence in patient care
- Desire to fully participate in education and research activities of the department
M Health and Clinical Partnerships:
University of Minnesota Physicians providers practice at affiliated locations under the University of Minnesota Health (M Health) shared care delivery system. M Health represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health Services to create a nationally renowned academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system.
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC):
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research. Located at the heart of one of the nation's most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations.
University of Minnesota Physicians is based in the beautiful Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, ranked as the #6 best place to live in America by U.S. News & World Report in 2019. For more information about the vibrant culture, community, and recreation that Minneapolis-St. Paul has to offer, please click on the links below.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply for Faculty Physician Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly