Join Our Team
The Parkview Physicians Group Rheumatology team is actively recruiting a board-certified Rheumatologist to join their specialty team of providers in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Rheumatologist
- This position is full time at 40 hours per week on a Monday thru Friday
8 a.m. 4:30 p.m. (**with Friday afternoons off**) schedule.
- This physician will have an expected daily encounter with 21 patients.
- Limited after-hours call responsibility great work/life balance!
- Office is located at 11143 Parkview Plaza Dr, Ste 200 Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Our team of 2 physicians and 1 advanced practice provider are here to help people living with rheumatic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) live the best possible life. Through education, therapy and treatment, we aid patients in managing their RA. Our rheumatologists work closely with patients and their primary care physicians to work toward alleviating RA pain, including: Joint pain and swelling, Fatigue, Joint stiffness and
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly