Physician - Pulmonology-Critical Care
Pulmonary & Critical Care need in Athens Georgia home of the University of Georgia
- Come Practice in one of the best small college cities in the US!
- Athens Georgia is a growing community with two large hospitals and is the home of the University of Georgia,
- which recently opened a medical school.
- Offering the opportunity to work with a large private group.
- They provide ICU coverage for two state of the art hospitals as well as an LTAC.
- They also provide support for a Level II Trauma center and residency teaching for Internal Medicine our local hospitals.
- In addition to these services, we have a large lung cancer program with advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy, and a
- large outpatient/inpatient referral base.
- Regular schedule involves 1:10 weekday and 1:5 weekend call.
- Competitive Salary with signing bonus, CME allowance, insurance, 401k, and Partnership tract.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonology-Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly