Pathologist Forbes Hospital
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Pathology Institute is recruiting a full-time Clinical Pathologist to join our team serving the Pittsburgh area.
- Approximately 1.5 million tests/year performed at the network’s Core Laboratory
- Molecular Pathology Lab
- Microbiology, chemical pathology, molecular diagnostics.
- Clinical and translational research.
- Experience is preferred
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Clinical Pathology (Anatomic)
- Pennsylvania License
- Completion of an accredited fellowship
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Dan Bobbitt| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network
(412) 330-2650 or Daniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org
Apply for Pathologist Forbes Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly