Pathologist - AHN Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA (USA).
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Pathology Institute is recruiting a full-time Pathologist to join our team in Pittsburgh.
- Participation in all aspects of general surgical pathology, cytopathology and clinical pathology with approximately 13,000 surgical pathology accessions, 9000 cytology accessions and over 1.5 million laboratory tests per year.
- MD or DO degree
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Fellowship training or experience in a subspecialty of anatomic pathology (Cytopathology or Surgical pathology preferred)
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Chelsea Ewing| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network
Apply for Pathologist - AHN Pittsburgh
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly