OBGYN Hospitalist Physician Opportunity (Nocturnist) - Milford Regional Physician Group
Milford Regional Physician Group (MRPG), part of the Milford Regional Healthcare System, is seeking an OBGYN Hospitalist Physician (Nocturnist) to join our dedicated group of providers and offer inpatient care to patients at our community hospital. We are a comprehensive healthcare system that consists of the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region, and a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital. Milford Regional is a 149-bed, nonprofit, acute-care facility serving a region of 20-plus towns. With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient care in a warm and caring environment.
A board certified or board eligible OBGYN Hospitalist Physician is needed to provide nocturnal coverage for the Maternity Department at Milford Regional Medical Center (MRMC). The majority of the physician’s responsibilities will be dedicated to patients of the Maternity Department, with some additional responsibility to the Emergency Department for consultative or surgical care. This is a part time opportunity that will be scheduled to work twelve weeknight shifts per month, from 8pm to 8am.
Our clinicians enjoy:
· Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
· Sign-on bonus
· Generous paid time off
· Dedicated administrative time
· Eligible for two retirement plans: a 403(b) with company match and a 457(b) with $15,000/year employer contribution
· $3,500 CME allowance with rollover, and paid time off for CME attendance
· Employment qualifies for government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness
· Professional support from a large team of experienced physicians & specialists
· Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
· Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
· Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
· High performance rates on clinical quality measures
About the MRMC Maternity Department:
Our Maternity Department at MRMC is recognized as a Blue Distinction Center Plus by Blue Cross Blue Shield for our expertise and efficiency in delivering specialty care. We see an average of 80 deliveries per month with a 30% c-section rate and 24% NVTS cesarean rate. Back-up assistance is provided by additional BC/BE ob/gyn providers. We offer a great, friendly work environment with an emphasis on teamwork. Outstanding professional support is provided by experienced, friendly specialists in a wide range of fields, including 24hr in-house anesthesia and pediatric coverage teams.
About Milford Regional Physician Group:
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center (MRMC), we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. We have a mix of newer physicians and those who have been with our group for many years, and the collaboration between them results in creative approaches to patient care. Our physicians are stakeholders in the Group who have the opportunity to influence decisions. These ideals, along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians. Milford Regional Physician Group is a member of the Mass General Brigham Community Physicians Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute have propelled us to the forefront of cutting edge innovation in healthcare. We are ideally situated less than 45 minutes from Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. This central location offers something for everyone to enjoy from museums and concert arenas to wonderful restaurants and up-and-coming breweries - and for sports fans, New Englanders get to call the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins their home teams.
Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. MRMC, our home hospital, is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state. We are honored to have been recognized for our exceptional quality of care many times, including those mentioned below.
· Our Maternity Department at MRMC has been recognized by Blue Cross Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center Plus, for its expertise and efficiency in delivering specialty care.
· Our primary care offices have received NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition.
· Milford Regional Physician Group has been named to Harvard Pilgrim Honor Roll every year since its inception
· MRPG continues to receive high ratings on the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) annual patient experience survey, with 93% of adult patients and 98% of pediatric patients reporting that they would be willing to recommend their MRPG physician to family and friends.
· A number of our practices and physicians have earned Gatehouse Media Reader’s Choice awards each year with recognition as a Regional Favorite.
· Our President, Dr. Patrick McSweeney, was recognized by Boston Magazine as one of Boston’s Top Doctors in 2019, and was one of only 22 Family Practitioners named to the 2019 list.
· Milford Regional Medical Center was awarded an ‘A’ in the fall 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, a national distinction recognizing Milford Regional’s achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safer health care. This was the fifth consecutive time Milford Regional has been distinguished with an ‘A’ rating.”
· Milford Regional was recognized as a High Performing Hospital for 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report, whose annual ratings are designed to assist patients and their doctors in making informed decisions about where to receive care.
· Milford Regional Medical Center was named as one of the top 100 hospitals in the country according to the Lown Institute Hospitals Index, released in 2020 which ranks hospitals based on value of care provided, quality of care and civic leadership.
Apply for OBGYN Hospitalist Physician Opportunity (Nocturnist) - Milford Regional Physician Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly