Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Northeast Regional Medical Center (NERMC) in Kirksville, MO is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgery Physician to join their clinic.
- Employed Position
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage by DO/MD supervision
- 3 main ORs - Block scheduling staffing
- Office Space available and all equipment needed (including x ray)
- Call: 10 days per month
- Currently two other Orthopaedic Surgeons in the community
- No Visa Support Available
Northeast Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine and hosts 6 residency programs. NERMC also has a Level III Trauma Center and a Certified Chest Pain Center.
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square
- Surrounded by Thousand Hills, a 3,000 acre state park
- Home of Truman State University and A.T. Still University
- Known for some of the nation's top hunting grounds
- Kraft Foods Heinz Plant
Kirksville, Missouri's North Star" provides the best of both worlds with a friendly atmosphere and location within easy driving distance of several major cities. 2-3 hours from Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO, and Springfield, IL. The community is continuously growing from an industrial and economic point of view. Population of 17,000 individuals with several outlying communities that feed into Kirksville’s economic and healthcare industry. Affiliated with ATSU/KCOM Medical School (birthplace of Osteopathy) providing clinical training opportunities. The Kirksville Public School System is also the “regional hub” of the Adair Country area and there is a prospective relationship with them on the horizon.
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly