Physician - Hand Surgery (Orthopedics)
Tennova Healthcare Clarksville (270 beds) is seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Hand Specialist to join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee.
Office space, located in Clarksville, Tennessee, is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and is adjacent to the surgery center. General call will be required and shared with other physicians.
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted by "Money" Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in America!
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Start Date: 2023
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
Apply for Physician - Hand Surgery (Orthopedics)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly