Critical Care/Pulmonology Physician
Critical Care/Pulmonology Opportunity in the Beautiful Central Coast of California
A unique opportunity for a physician who is interested in joining an affiliation of like-minded physicians in a well-established Pulmonary/Critical Care group.
Pacific Coast Critical Care is an independent group that has a strong working relationship with our local hospital. Our partners have been in the local area for up to 20 years. We are currently a four-person group and are looking to add one full time physician. All physicians are treated as equals in terms of income and workload regardless of seniority starting day one.
The Central Coast of California is an idyllic location, located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. We have 315 days of sunshine a year, and a Mediterranean climate. A friendly, active, growing community with options for city, suburban or rural living. No traffic, accessible beaches, great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing & windsurfing, excellent public and private schools, local top 10 college town (Cal Poly), easy access to Los Angeles and San Francisco, as well as direct flights to Seattle, Phoenix, and Denver with world-class wineries in your backyard.
- Average 12 shifts per month, each shift is 12 hrs.
- Potential income greater than 80th percentile based on MGMA data
- There are opportunities for outpatient pulmonary practice if desired which would create additional income.
- Relocation assistance
- We cover all inpatient Pulmonary Consultations in addition to the ICU
- All applicants must be board eligible or board certified in Pulmonary/Critical Care medicine through the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- California medical license
About Marian Regional Medical Center:
- Largest and busiest regional medical center in the area
- 191 bed facility with a 20 bed ICU
- Level III trauma designation, moving to be Level II
- Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Neurosurgery programs
- Actively using Impella devices and in process of starting VV ECMO program
Apply for Critical Care/Pulmonology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly