Baptist Endocrinology where Renowned Expertise meets Top-ranked Facilities and World Famous Qual...
Baptist Endocrinology seeks a full time BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a growing practice. The clinic is affiliated with Baptist Health and the Baptist Primary Care network with over 200 physicians, and 50 plus outpatient offices spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, and a physician hospitalist team. As a Baptist Endocrinology physician, you are a member of the Baptist Health physician team. Baptist Endocrinology provides outpatient physician office services and inpatient consultation services. Hospital Services are provided at Baptist Medical Center South. Both the hospital and physician practice utilize an electronic medical record. Fellowship graduates are encouraged to apply.
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Active/Unrestricted medical license
The Strength of Our System
Baptist Endocrinology is affiliated with Baptist Health, Northeast Florida s Most Preferred provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation. Baptist Health specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build thriving and robust practices as part of the largest physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system. With five nationally-recognized hospitals and physician teams providing care across the spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, Baptist Health offers physicians the opportunity for exceptional careers backed by renowned reputation, outstanding infrastructure and a patient-centered culture at the heart of our mission.
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State s best cost of living and the nation s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recent
Apply for Baptist Endocrinology where Renowned Expertise meets Top-ranked Facilities and World Famous Qual...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly