Physician - Academics-Physical Medicine and Rehab
The Banner Rehabilitation Institute on the Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center campus is currently recruiting for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to join an existing practice of two Physiatrists. The position is primarily inpatient with some outpatient responsibilities and the opportunity to grow and further develop the outpatient program.
The BUMC-P Rehabilitation Institute in downtown Phoenix, Arizona offers comprehensive, specialized medical and therapeutic services to patients in an inpatient (68-bed unit) setting, as well as outpatient setting and is designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives with reasonable call schedule of 1 weekend per month.
Qualifications and details include:
- Successfully completion of a post-graduate residency training program in an ACGME or AOA approved Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation program
- Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or the American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Candidates should be comfortable doing inpatient and outpatient work, as well as seeing muskoskeletal/spine patients
- Focused on wanting to be a spine physiatry leader who will head a leading spine clinic
- Interested in and capable of managing cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Ability to do both upper and lower extremity EEG would be a major plus
- Ability to do therapeutic injection is a must; other treatments (e.g., acupuncture, botox, ultrasound…) highly desirable
Highly competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME plus allowance
- 401k Plan with 4% match after one year
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family practice.
Phoenix is the United States’ sixth-largest city with a population of over 1.4 million. Greater Phoenix (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.3 million. This region is home to more than 200 golf courses; Spring training home to 15 Major League Baseball teams, and offers Six Lakes within a 75-minute drive as well as museums to suit nearly every taste and is known for its casual patio dining, destination spas and upscale shopping.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Physical Medicine and Rehab
Apply for Physician - Academics-Physical Medicine and Rehab
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly