OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk, VA; 1-7 call; work-life balance!
About the Practice:
Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care, our affiliate division, seeks an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized Women's Center in Suffolk, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, including cutting edge laparoscopic procedures
- Hiring Physician is an instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology for Eastern Virginia Medical School, Assistant Clinical Professor, Medical College of Virginia;Clinical Adjunct Faculty of Old Dominion University;Faculty at Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Current Team: 3 physicians; 4 Midwifes; 2 NPs – seek to add two OB/GYNs for growing practice!
- 4 or 5-day workweek (scheduling can be negotiated)
- 1-7 weekly call; 1-5 weekend call
- Teaching opportunities available
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits; potential for productivity bonus
- Partnership track encouraged
- Well established practice; 50 years of service to the community!
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D ultrasonography and mammography, bone density, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more. The group offers exceptional surgical care, using the newest and least invasive surgical techniques to treat a variety of abnormalities that are not amenable to medical treatment.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a VA license, and our team can assist with the process.
- This beautiful location is in the greater area that straddles the waterway known as Hampton Roads, a large bay that empties into the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- The cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Portsmouth are to the south of the waterway, with the large and rapidly growing Virginia Beach located a few miles to the east along the Atlantic Shore.
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, such as the harbor tours and fishing in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Less than an hour from historical Williamsburg, VA, and home to Busch Gardens theme park.
- Active arts and theater community; plenty of year-round festivals and cultural events.
- Winters are usually mild and may pass with no measurable snowfall.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 13 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk, VA; 1-7 call; work-life balance!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly