Aspirus OB/GYN Associates in Wausau is growing and as a result we are adding an experienced OB/GYN to our team.
- Join a diverse and experienced team of four OB/GYN physicians, two nurse practitioners and one certified nurse midwife
- Full time, flexible schedule with 20-30 clinic patients/day; Call is 1:5
- Potential to provide outreach at nearby facilities
- Offices are attached to Aspirus Wausau Hospital and Birthing Center
- Our Birthing Center averages 1,300 deliveries per year
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the tertiary center for a ten-hospital system, which allows us to see higher risk patients on a regular basis
- Dedicated MFM physician on site
- Onsite Level III NICU, 14 bed
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system
For the 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance and quality. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis. For More Information, Visit https://www.wausauchamber.com/
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly