Core Physicians, LLC (in collaboration with Exeter Hospital) is hiring a fellowship-trained Physiatrist specializing in spine and musculoskeletal medicine to practice out of the Center for Orthopedics and Movement on the campus of Exeter Hospital with outreach to surrounding communities of the NH seacoast.
Position profile: What can you expect?
- Collaboration with spine surgeons, orthopedists, neurologists, rheumatologists, and well-established primary care referral paths, patients would be non-surgical, acute and chronic, spine and musculoskeletal patients. Chronic opioid prescribing is not a part of this practice.
- This role will support Exeter Health Resource’s continued mission to create a high level value-based model of care for spine across our growing health system
- Weekly Schedule: 3 clinic days at the Center and 2 procedure days at Exeter Hospital
- Spine interventional procedures, skillset should include lumbar and cervical: epidural steroid injections, facet injections, medial branch blocks/ radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulator trial, kyphoplasty, discography, trigger point injections
- Opportunity to perform office based ultrasound guided MSK procedures and EMG/NCS studies
- The ideal candidate will be BE/ BC in Physical Medicine and Rehab with fellowship training in pain medicine or interventional spine procedures.
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- Excellent work/life balance, with a culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all
- Professional growth and leadership opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits packages include 403b with match, reimbursement for professional affiliations, CME, board certificates, paid vacation
- Ample relocation assistance
System Overview: Why Core Physicians, LLC and Exeter Hospital?
The opportunity is positioned in an extremely desirable location, the New Hampshire seacoast. The community is quite active from a recreational standpoint, with easy access to road cycling/running, trail running, hiking, mountain biking, surfing, and skiing/snowboarding. The area has excellent local school districts. The location is a short drive to ocean beaches, less than 1 hour drive to Boston, and 1 hour to the White Mountains (hiking/ski/recreation areas).
Apply for Physiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly