Enjoy great quality of life on beautiful Puget Sound with minimal traffic, easy urban access and good public schools (Olympia School District). Our capitol city is an hour's drive from Seattle, WA and Portland, OR. Recreational opportunities are abundant: beaches; mountains, rivers, bike and hiking trails. Great wine producers an hour away over the Cascades. Homes are still reasonably priced compared to Seattle and other urban areas. Typical Covid constraints.
Successful Candidate will:
- Love patient care
- Embrace a group obstetric concept and common protocols
- Enjoy working as a call team with CNM/midwifery staff.
- Be comfortable caring for higher risk patients with local MFM support.
- Robotic surgical skills a plus with active program in place, if interested; laparoscopic surgical skills always important.
- Possess strong communication skills
- Easily build patient rapport with an effective bedside manner.
- Facilitate team development
- Have a Northwest Connection - reason for this to be home.
- Prefer board eligible ob/gyn MD or fellow
- Target start date – negotiable – prefer Sept/Oct 2021 - typically four to six month lead time from contracting for WA licensure, credentialing & hospital privileges (Providence St Peter Hospital)
- Physician owned OB/GYN practice – 6 MDs, 5 CNM/ARNPS (2 office based, 3 delivering)
- 1:6 call schedule with midwifery and hospitalist L&D support, shared OB practice, 1200 deliveries per year
- Physicians and CNMS maintain medical staff privileges at Providence St Peter hospital - Level 2 - within walking distance
- Office facility with staffed ultrasound, NSTs, lab, procedure room for in office ablations, polypectomies, & diagnostic hysteroscopies
We support and respect each others values and have a common practice philosophy. Emphasis is on physician qualify of life in a genuinely friendly, supportive practice environment. Working as a team and loving patient care are of key importance to us.
For more information regarding Olympia Ob/GYN, visit our website at www.olyobgyn.com
Direct Contact Information:
If interested please send letter of interest and CV to Deb Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360 413-8749 direct line.
Apply for OB/GYN MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly