Obstetrician & Gynecologist Physician
The SCMG Center for Women’s Health has a mix of physicians, certified nurse midwives, women’s health nurse practitioners, and psychologist. The office provides full spectrum women’s health services. We are the only primary OB/GYN practice currently practicing through SCHS and providing OB/GYN services outside of Bend and serve patients in a large central Oregon catchment area.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week in the clinic with 36 patient contact hours.
- Call expectation: Call shifts cover both Redmond GYN call and Bend OB call. When on call Bend OB back up will be provided through OB Hospitalists.
- 24 hour/7days per week call rotation will be shared by the Redmond providers, covering ED patients, surgical and postoperative patients, including, when necessary, appropriate in-house presence and rounding. A 30 minute response time is mandated. Call averages 7 call days per month, call covered in excess of 1:4 is compensated.
- Work location: Primary work location will be in Redmond for outpatient services. Physicians also participate in the rotation to our outreach locations, currently Prineville, Bend South & Sisters; other locations as developed.
- Inpatient and Outpatient EPIC EMR platform
- Competitive Salary
- Five weeks of clinic time off upon hire
- $4250 annual CME Allowance
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Current and unrestricted license as MD/DO and DEA licensure
- Board certified or eligible in Physician’s chosen specialty.
- We are unable to accept J1/H1B Sponsorships at this time
About St. Charles:
St. Charles Health System is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the vision of creating America’s healthiest community, together. With four hospitals, 31 clinics and 250+ employed providers, St. Charles Health System is the largest provider of health care in Central Oregon.
St. Charles Bend is Oregon's only Level II Trauma Center east of the Cascades. Our medical centers in Bend, Redmond, Madras and Prineville are accredited by The Joint Commission. More than 800+ medical staff members make it possible for St. Charles to deliver a wide range of excellent care in a compassionate, healing environment.
About Central Oregon:
The Central Oregon high desert is an abundant oasis for outdoor adventurers of all types. Whether you like to hike, paddle, cycle, fish, golf, ski or hunt, the incredible diversity that the High Desert offers is extraordinary. To top it off, this diverse wonderland provides an average of 300 days of sunshine per year. With over 26 craft breweries, award-winning restaurants and an abundance of entertainment options, you’ll surely never run out of things to do. Central Oregon has a laid-back vibe that is family friendly and focused on work-life balance. Our schools continuously receive high ratings and OSU-Cascades and Central Oregon Community College are two big perks for residents looking to encourage their children to pursue higher education without leaving the sunshine and pine-scented air. Additionally, Central Oregon boasts a wonderful regional airport located in nearby Redmond.
Apply for Obstetrician & Gynecologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly