Pediatric Endocrinologist - Evansville, IN
Pediatric Endocrinology Physician – Evansville, IN
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our pediatric multi-specialty clinic in Evansville, IN. This position is a unique practice model offering great work life balance in a consultative role with no after hours call responsibilities.
The Pediatric Endocrinology program currently has 1 full time NP and 4 days per month physician coverage. Current physician coverage is provided by the Pediatric Endocrinology team at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis. Our new physician would be joining a part time practice with an existing patient base.
- Outpatient clinic practice (no night or weekend call) - inpatient consultations only
- Established Pediatric Specialty Clinic including full time GI and neurologist, dedicated pediatric registered dietitian and integrated psychologist
- 22 bed Pediatric Inpatient Unit with Pediatric Hospitalists; 7 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with Pediatric Intensivists
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Verification
- Emergency Room area dedicated for children with dedicated providers
- 40 Bed NICU with 5 Neonatologists
- Behavioral based outpatient Feeding Clinic
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Program with pediatric psychologists and LCSW
- Outpatient Family Navigators to ensure continuity of care
- Ronald McDonald House on campus
Ascension St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with over 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. Ascension St. Vincent is part of Ascension – the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system – whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist - Evansville, IN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly