Anesthesiology opportunities at a brand new Hospital Opening 2022!
We have a great opportunity for new or experienced anesthesiologists to come join our team and practice at our new facility scheduled to open early in 2022! This beautiful hospital and medical office building is located in Mount Pleasant, a community about 25 minutes north of the Illinois/Wisconsin border.
- Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Beautiful new hospital is scheduled to open its doors in February 2022
- Located 25 minutes south of Milwaukee, and an hour and a half north of Chicago
- 60 beds, 5 ORs, 2 Procedure Rooms
- Will do your own cases and enjoy a diverse case mix that includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, ENT, etc.
- No OB or cath lab
- Will also staff the Racine Surgery Center which will be a combination of your own cases and some medical direction
What Advocate Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know Racine, WI
A prime location in Southeast Wisconsin
If you like thriving, busy cities, you’ll want to take in the sights of Racine with its beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west. Racine is a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin, located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago.
City of Racine
The Real Racine
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for Anesthesiology opportunities at a brand new Hospital Opening 2022!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly