Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Northwest Health System is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons to be employed at our new location in Houghton. PCP clinic space will be available around September 2021. New Level III Trauma Facility Projected to Open December 2021. Proceduralists will be able to do cases before the hospital opens at our other locations. Two or more years’ experience preferred.
- Employed Opportunity
- Specialist Welcomed to Apply: Total Joint and Spine
- Anticipated General Ortho Hospital Call of 1:3
- Office Space Available
- 24/7 Anesthesia Coverage Available
- New Grads are Welcome to Apply
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Northwest Medical Center Houghton will be a 124 bed facility located in East Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology with a Cath Lab, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, inpatient tele-neurology , GI, Pulmonary and a Women's Center including a level II NICU.
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita (opening Fall 2020), two free-standing emergency centers, four Urgent Care facilities and three Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States
US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. Also, recognized as a Hip & Knee Replacement high performer.
No visa assistance, at this time
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly