Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB Hospitalist.
- Hospital employed, hospital based opportunity
- Joining established OB Hospitalist program
- Beautiful, spacious Labor & Delivery unit with 12 couplet rooms, 5 labor and delivery suites, 1 low-intervention birthing suite and 2 ORs
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Joining 1 other OB Hospitalist w/5 OB/GYN physicians providing on-call backup
- 8 bed Level II NICU onsite
The OB/GYN service line is thriving and the hospital system and community are ready and highly supportive of expanding the current group.
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #4 "Best Places to Live" recently by the US News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population over 520,000.
- Rich history, cultural interest, education excellence and healthy economy.
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1200+ supporting vendor companies) JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods.
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles.
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No Visa Assistance Available At This Time