Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Northwest Health - La Porte is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN to join its hospital-employed team.
- Deliver at only one hospital!
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- GYN surgery including robotics and laparoscopy
- Employed position
- Single specialty group practice with 20+ years in community
- Midwife support
- Ultrasound in office
- Network physician-led governance council
- A position with Northwest Health Network offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community.
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days, Vacation, 401K w/50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
Northwest Health - La Porte has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, Northwest Health - La Porte is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. Northwest Health System also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations). Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital - just opened in 2020!
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly