Radiology Virginia, MN
- Ideal practice for work/life balance!
- Typical workday is 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No call – no weekends. Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed minimum. The previous radiologist was in the 90th percentile!
- Solo radiology practice in smaller community (where your expertise is sought after and valued) – with the support of a larger, nearby, group.
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired.
- Opportunity to help develop our local and regional practice.
- Growing medical community is a regional referral center.
- Excellent general radiology skills – including mammography and procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice develops.
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis and thoracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology
- Quad-City Population = 16,900 (Virginia 8,500; Gilbert 1,900; Eveleth 3,600; Iron Mountain 2,900)
- 64 miles from Duluth, MN; 220 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- 30 minutes from major regional vacation destination – Lake Vermillion
- Close proximity to Boundary Waters Wilderness Area
- Extensive, interconnected snowmobile trail system connecting Minnesota and Canada
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, biking and cross-country skiing trails with access to the Superior National Forest
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Radiology Virginia, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly