Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon - Springfield, MO
Mercy Clinic Springfield is seeking a BC/BE and Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join an established stand-alone cancer center on campus of Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Mercy C.H. “Chub” O’Reilly Cancer Center:
- Inter-disciplinary team of experts includes: 7 Medical Oncologist, 3 Radiation Oncologists, 5 Breast Imaging Physicians, and currently one dedicated breast surgeon
- Onsite team of breast nurse navigator, social worker, chaplain, and dietician
- Program also includes cancer-dedicated research RNs, genetic counselor, physical therapists, and Survivorship APC.
- Focused innovative treatment options including the latest in technology
- No general surgery call
- 450+ Breast Surgery cases per year
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- American College of Radiology certified in Mammography, Stereotactic and Breast Ultrasound
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive day-one medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Apply for Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon - Springfield, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly