The Division of Women s Health at BronxCare Health System has an excellent opportunity for an OBGYN to join their OB Hospitalist program providing Labor and Delivery coverage.
- Two 24-hour shifts per week
- Includes supervision and teaching of residents
- Faculty appointment to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is available
- Generous income package, along with outstanding benefits and retirement plan
- 6 weeks of combined vacation/personal/CME conference time per year
- Visa waiver is available
- Full malpractice coverage
- BronxCare is approved for the Loan Repayment Program, which provides $25,000 per year of service, paid directly to the candidate by HRSA and is tax free.
BronxCare Health System is the largest voluntary, not-for-profit health care system serving the South and Central Bronx, with 972 beds at two major hospital divisions, and an extensive network of medical practices. The Division of Women's Health is well-staffed with 25 attending physicians and 18 residents plus 22 midwives, NPs and PA s and provides a very active clinical environment with multi-specialty support. There are approximately 1900 deliveries per year. The hospital is within commuting distance from New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in OB/ GYN,and qualify for a NY State Medical License.
Apply for OB HOSPITALIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly