Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full-time academic surgeon with a subspecialty interest and expertise in both clinical practice and hand surgery to be hired at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Professor, Master Clinician track. About the Appointment:
- The ideal candidate will have a subspecialty interest and expertise in both clinical practice and hand surgery.
- Responsibilities include patient care at M Health Fairview and affiliated clinical sites in Maple Grove, MN
- Additional responsibilities will include participation in the teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows, clinical practice through MPhysicians, and participation in service activities on behalf of the department, the medical school, and your profession.
- Academic time will be used to pursue scholarly work in the candidate s area of specialty/research experience with a goal of developing collaborative or independent, externally funded research.
- Faculty will be active in their national organizations and foster an academic environment for medical students, residents and faculty.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Orthopedic Surgery residency and/or fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly