Pulmonary Critical Care Phsyician
Experience the lifestyle of living and working on the Peninsula - the Newport News - Williamsburg region this historic region offers a temperate climate, low crime rate, top public-school systems, access to major cultural and recreational attractions and low cost of living!
Riverside is looking for an experienced BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join our established team in a role that blends time in OP/IP and the ICU.
- Our EMR (EPIC) links all of our outpatient and inpatient facilities
- Blend of critical care & pulmonary IP and OP
- Very competitive AMGA comp model
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Generous annual CME stipend
- Excellent benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- 6 weeks scheduled time off
- Full practice support with APP's in the practice
- Addiotnal Sleep training is an added bonus
The lifestyle of living on the Virginia Peninsula, a region that includes: Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Poquoson & Hampton:
- Experience an excellent quality of life, four seasons with mild winters in a region that offers a diversity of activities year-round. Offers the lifestyle of living in coastal community while having the big benefits of suburban living!
- Offers a selection of diverse restaurants, cultural events and the beauty of nature abounds!
Rated #2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood Magazine with impressive amenities
Fish, sail, or water ski regularly on the James River, Chesapeake Bay, or 200 miles or coastline with numerous access points throughout
Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities plus shopping, entertainment and touring opportunities
Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
Advance placement courses at all area high schools
3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
The established team fosters a culture guided by a mission to care for others as we would care for those we love and mutual respect among team members. Join our large multi-specialty group, 600+ Providers, Riverside Medical Group (RMG). It is a quality driven, multi-specialty clinical team at the heart of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, RHS. All Riverside divisions is represented by physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators and can affect change more easily and efficiently. It is well prepared to help face the challenging issues faced within healthcare. It is over 100 years old yet innovative in its approach with recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Phsyician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly