A progressive, provider-led healthcare system in Central Montana is seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to take over a busy, established practice in a hospital employed setting.
• Outpatient Gastroenterology opening with NO call requirement
• 2 State-of-the-Art Endoscopy Suites plus a procedure room that coverts to a endo suite
• Flexible Monday through Friday schedule
• Experienced hospitalist team and access to other support specialists and emergent care
• Advanced procedures strongly preferred
Competitive compensation packaging that includes a salary guarantee plus wRVU incentive bonus
• Sign on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend offered
• Generous PTO package that promotes a healthy work/live balance
• Comprehensive benefits including health, retirement, malpractice, CME, etc.
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers, this Montana community is the perfect basecamp for outdoor activities, arts, and culture.
• With a cost of living below the national average, your dollar goes a lot further
• Enjoy a mild four-season climate with pleasant summers and warmer winters
• Paradise for year-round outdoor recreation - hiking, mountain biking, downhill skiing, blue ribbon trout fishing, boating, golf, tennis, and much more
• Be located within 2 hours of Glacier National Park and under 1 hour from renowned skiing and campsites
• Thriving downtown with local shops, restaurants, breweries, museums, and a civic center
• Safe, family friendly community with great public and private schooling options
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly