Obstetrician Gynecologist (Bloomington Hospital)
Join the values-based, collaborative group of physicians and advanced practice providers at the IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians Women's Health practice. We are seeking a board certified/eligible Obstetrician Gynecologist to join our compassionate team in the picturesque town of Bloomington, Indiana. This opportunity allows our patients access to improved women's health care at the Bloomington Hospital along with satellite locations in the region.
- Work/life balance supported by weekday schedule and shared call coverage
- Full-scope OB/GYN care, including but not limited to:
- Deliveries (vaginal & cesarean)
- Gyn surgery (option of DaVinci platform)
- Opportunities for clinical education of medical students as rotate in practice
- Base salary with opportunities for productivity model
- Sign-on bonus available
- Comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Group Insurance
- 401k company match
- Relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Completion of OB/GYN residency
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in OB/GYN
- New graduates or experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Bloomington, Indiana is a progressive college town with the perfect blend of charm and culture. A community that prides itself not only on education and diversity, Bloomington has a robust arts and cultural scene including an officially designated cultural arts district (BEAD).
Residents of Bloomington enjoy not only energetic college town amenities but peaceful lakes and outdoor adventure.
- Named to Liveability's 2020 list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Vibrant downtown: arts, theaters, museums and concerts
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eight consecutive years
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Lively nightlife, award winning wineries, shopping and unique dining
- Home to Indiana's only National Forest and Lake Monroe
- Collegiate sports, boating, hiking, golfing, fishing and skiing
- 45 minutes to Indianapolis, 90 minutes to Louisville and easy access to Cincinnati and Chicago
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a not-for-profit organization and has a patient base of 413,000 in 10 counties (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, and Owen). IU Health Bloomington Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Bloomington Hospital is one of the Magnet®-designated IU Health facilities, including Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, IU Health University Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital, and IU Health West Hospital.
Our Mission ~
To improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
Our Values ~
- Team... We count on and care for each other
- Excellence... We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Purpose...We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Compassion...We treat all people with, respect, kindness, and empathy
View full job description here.
Apply for Obstetrician Gynecologist (Bloomington Hospital)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly