Gastroenterologist needed to join our 7 physician group of Gastroenterologists
About Our Opportunity
Gastro Health - Coral Springs, FL
Our 7 physician practice has strong roots in Coral Springs, first established in the early 1990s. We have a well-established reputation and are very well-respected by referring physicians in the area.
Our beautiful 10,000 square foot office has 14 exam rooms, a procedure room, and a conference room. We have 24 support staff, many that have been working for the group for 10-20 years. This new opportunity will be replacing a physician with a large volume of patients – you will be busy right away.
Our group sees approximately 125-150 patients/day (office visits) for 6-7 providers in office daily. Our physicians typically have 3 office days and 2 procedure days per week. We also offer Ultrasound, Fibroscan, Infusion, and Infusion services in the same building.
We are in a very convenient location, across the street (walking distance) from Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Center, a 250-bed community hospital.
Our Endoscopy Center is located in the same building, on the same floor as our office.
Generous compensation and benefits package - Opportunity for Partnership with no buy-in.
Shared, manageable ER and practice call of 1:8 weeks.
About Gastro Health
Mission Statement: To provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience.
Gastro Health, LLC is the nation’s 2nd largest private equity backed gastroenterology private practice group in the US, with over 400 providers in 5 states (Florida, Virginia, Alabama, Ohio, Washington).
About Coral Springs, Florida
- Coral Springs is a vibrant, family-oriented community of 130,000 people located in Northwest Broward County, a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.
- The median age of a Coral Springs citizen is 37.3 years old, with a nice mix of younger and older people, with 70 percent under 50 years old, 20 percent 50-64, and 10 percent aged 65 and older.
- The median household income for Coral Springs is $81,143, compared to $68,715 for all of Broward County and $74,000 for all of Florida.
- Coral Springs has top rated public and private schools.
- Three international airports are within a 1-hour drive.
Apply for Gastroenterologist needed to join our 7 physician group of Gastroenterologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly