Director of Geriatrics/CLC and Extended Care open at Bronx VA! Excellent schedule and benefits!
The James J. Peters VA Medical Center in Bronx, NY looking for a Geriatrics physician that will function as Director of Extended Care (EC), Community Living Center (CLC) and Chief of Geriatrics. As Director, you will be responsible for professional peer review, organizational improvement, continuing education, scopes of practice, clinical privileging, and other quality and process improvement activities to meet annual performance measures and monitors as identified by facility and higher level management/program officials within and outside of the VA.
Qualified candidates will be board certified and experienced in Geriatric Medicine, possess a MD or DO from approved schools, have completed a residency training or it's equivalent, possess a current, unrestricted, active license to practice in the United States and be a US Citizen (non-US Citizens may be considered in the absence of qualified US Citizens).
Base salary range for this position is $250-$280K with full physician federal employment benefits in addition.
- Licensure: Any full and unrestricted license from any US State or Territory is sufficient to work at any VA Medical Center or clinic
- Recruitment incentive may be approved depending on location
- Student Loan Repayment: You may be eligible to apply for an education loan reimbursement award of up to $200,000 under the provisions of the Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP)
- $1,000 CME reimbursement + 5 day paid absence to attend
- Free liability protection!
- Performance bonus of up to an additional $15K each year!
- No physician employment contracts!
Apply for Director of Geriatrics/CLC and Extended Care open at Bronx VA! Excellent schedule and benefits!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly