General Endocrinology opportunity in Houston
Newly created opportunity for an Endocrinologist to be the first employed provider on staff. Hospital employed. Though not a directorship you would have influence over how the practice develops. Diabetes Education and Weight Loss Management programs in place along with full surgical support. Some hospital work to start to build the practice. This will be a true general Endocrinology position. The position is employed with a salary, RVU bonus plan, full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation.
The county has over 750,000 population, and being near the lakes there is great lakefront housing available very close to the hospital.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- International Airport
- Largest Medical Center in the world
- 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- Strong economy
- One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- Low taxes (no state income tax)
- Tort Reform
- Low cost of living
- Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email email@example.com and visit www.medstaffmatters.com
Apply for General Endocrinology opportunity in Houston
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly