Urgent Care / Occ Health Medical Director Opening
MedStar Health Urgent Care is looking for a full-time Occupational Health Medical Director
MedStar Urgent Care sites span throughout Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. As a Medical Director, the Physician's role will include Urgent Care clinical time as well as administrative/leadership time.
Typical duties & responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Staff an Urgent Care site as a provider handling acute cases and procedures as needed
- Oversee the clinical delivery of occupational health services to ensure the corporate goals of service, employee engagement, and patient experience are accomplished and maintain a culture that focuses on quality medical care and customer service.
- Ensure the use of standardized and consistent Occupational Health medical procedures/processes within the Medstar Health Urgent Care Centers
- Be a subject matter expert in Occupational Health and provide consultative advice and insight on unique medical cases, patient situations and/or client issues
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high-quality medical treatment and client services
- Assist management in identifying, analyzing and resolving employee or client problems
- Maintain professional communications by attending all required meetings, conference calls and responding to email, telephone or written communication in a timely manner
- Identify and source occupational health clients and contract. Prepare any RFPs for such contracts.
Fully paid malpractice coverage is offered along with many fantastic benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- CME paid time off and stipend
- PTO and much more!
Apply for Urgent Care / Occ Health Medical Director Opening
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly