Founding OBGYN Residency Program Director Needed
Help Us Start a New OBGYN Residency Program in Northern California!
Suburban City with 300k Population and Miles of Water Access!
Just 90 Minutes to San Francisco!
Lower Cost of Living for California!
Prior Academic Experience is Required
Our Medical Center is currently seeking an experienced OB/GYN qualified to be the Program Director for a developing Obstetrics & Gynecology residency program planned to start in academic year 2022-2023. This follows on the heels of four successful residency programs that have already started in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Transitional Year. Our Medical Center has three additional programs pending accreditation from ACGME in Urology, Anesthesiology, and Psychiatry.
As the Founding Program Director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build the program from the ground up in within Our Medical Center. The intent will be to have 4 residents per year for a total of 12 residents as part of an OB/GYN program. Through the establishment this residency program the estimated growth of OB/GYN cases is expected to increase due to the catchment area and fewer cases out-migrating to large metropolitan communities. The Director would have an appointment with Touro University California.
Our Medical Center currently has approved residency programs in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine in their third year as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional Year which are in their first year.
Suburban Community of 300k People with a Lower Cost of Living!
Close to Sacramento & San Francisco!
Diverse City with 300k Population!
Close to Everything that Northern California has to Offer!
- In Town - Reasonably Priced Homes: Horse Property / Ranches / Traditional Neighborhoods
- Mall & All the Box Stores – Costco / Sam’s / Best Buy / Pier 1 / Trader Joe’s / Target
- Places of Worship – Churches / Synagogue / Greek Orthodox / Mosques
- Mediterranean Climate - 300 Days of Sunshine; Golf Year-Round & Water Sports
- Scenic Jogging/Biking on Miles of Winding Trails
- Excellent Salmon, Steelhead Fishing in Local Rivers/Lakes
- Local Marinas - Sailing and Power Boating
- Snow Skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Weekends in Napa Valley
I have been to and recruited to this location. I can provide more details for you to review.
Apply for Founding OBGYN Residency Program Director Needed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly