Physician - Hospitalist
East Georgia Regional Medical Center in Statesboro, GA is looking for a BC/BE Nocturnist.
- Hospital Employed Position
- 12-Hour Shifts
- Position is 7 on/7 off (7p-7a)
- Covering for all Hospitalist patients including critical care, although pulmonary/cc available on-call and eICU available as well.
- Central lines and procedures required. Prefer Internal Medicine candidates.
Possible Offer May Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance Benefits
Statesboro is a charming southern town that is located 60 miles west of Savannah, GA and Tybee Island. It is also 200 miles from Atlanta, GA, 130 miles from Charleston, SC and 170 miles from Jacksonville, FL. Statesboro is the home to Georgia Southern University, the fourth largest university in Georgia. The combined service area of the hospital includes a ten county region. This community has a great public and private school system. Statesboro is a great place to practice medicine while enjoying a desirable quality of life.
Apply for Physician - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly