Physician - Gastroenterology
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center , located in Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman), is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Gastroenterologist. Fellows and Experienced Gastroenterologists are encouraged to apply.
- Well established practice - 20 minutes north of Charlotte on Lake Norman - instant volume and patient base
- Support the Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Mooresville, NC) and Davis Regional Medical Center (Statesville, NC) Market
- General GI and ERCP/EUS available
- Collaboration with 1 Board Certified Gastroenterologist and 1 Physician Assistant
- Participating in clinic hours for outpatient visits and procedures at Hospitals' Endoscopy Centers
- No Clinic Call - Light ED Call
Benefits May Include :
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Mooresville, NC is located around beautiful Lake Norman in the Piedmont region, and within a 30 minutes' drive to Charlotte off I-77S. Mooresville is perhaps best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams, which earned the town the nickname "Race City USA." Excellent public/private schools. Davidson College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are all within close proximity, as well as access to arts, entertainment and major league sports. With the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities within easy driving distance, Mooresville and the Greater Lake Norman area is ideally situated for all lifestyles.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a 123-bed, acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical care and the most advanced technology available. Accredited the The Joint Commission, hospital services at this facility include 24/7 emergency services, women's and maternity services including neonatologists and special care nursery, ortho/neuro/spine center, bariatrics, ambulatory surgical center, outpatient imaging center, and a WellnessWorks occ-med program. Designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Lake Norman Regional has been serving the area for more than 80 years.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.
Apply for Physician - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly