Vice President & CMO Primary Care in Pennsylvania
WellSpan Health is actively seeking a Board Certified and experienced physician leader to join their Executive Leadership Team in South Central Pennsylvania. This well recognized and innovative non-profit Health System is conveniently located 60 miles from Harrisburg and 90 minutes from Baltimore and DC.
- Provide leadership to a Primary Care team of more than 400 providers across all regions of WellSpan Health
- As part of a leadership dyad, drive clinical improvement efforts across an entire Primary Care Service Line
- Join the health system leadership team of a stable and regionally significant Health System with 20,000 Employees
- Reports to the Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, WellSpan Medical Group
- Role is intended to be approximately 20% clinical, 80% administrative leadership
Our Commitment to You:
- Amazing Benefits, Remarkable Incentive Plan, Competitive Compensation
- Cohesive Leadership Team
- Full Relocation and Generous Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- Opportunity to Combine Leadership and Clinical Responsibilities
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For Confidential and Immediate Consideration Contact:
Josh Irwin, Director Physician Recruitment
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Apply for Vice President & CMO Primary Care in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly