OB/GYN Opportunity in Eastern NC!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Fayetteville, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 5 OBGYN Physicians as well as a Certified Nurse Midwife and a Nurse Practitioner for patient care support. The practice has been serving the Fayetteville Area since 1970. Deliveries are typically done at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with experienced physicians in a city that has the amenities of a big metro area without the traffic and high cost of living.
- Competitive Salary and Partnership/Production based income opportunities available
- Opportunity to work on the full spectrum of Obstetrics and Gynecological treatments/procedures
- Established practice in the area for years that handles a great deal of the area’s Women’s Health needs
- Diverse Physician Team with extensive experience that would provide great mentorship for residents
- Great location to raise a family with the amenities of a big city without the high cost of living
- Relocation Expenses Paid
- The many arts and entertainment options sprinkled throughout the greater Fayetteville area provide endless hours of delightful experiences and cultural enrichment. Art galleries, concert venues and theaters are just a sample of some of the exciting things to do
- Fayetteville’s mild winters, seasonal springs and summers and stunning autumns give residents the freedom to explore all year long. Offerings include trails, playgrounds, nature centers, ballfields, biking trails, lakes, water parks and much more!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Eastern NC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly