OB/GYN Opportunity in Alexandria, VA; 4-day week; 1-8 call!
OB/GYN Opportunity in Alexandria, VA; 4-day week!
Location: Alexandria, VA
About the Practice:
Our affiliate division, greater DC area, seeks an OB/GYN to join a highly reputed practice - Alexandria, VA
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and moreHiring Physicians are highly accomplished and awarded, using cutting edge gynecological proceduresAffiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital –
4-day week! 3 days in clinic plus callCall Schedule: 1-8Patient Census: ~24Team consists of 9 OB/GYNS; 1 NP; plus, RMAsPractice covers 4 centers located in Alexandria, and nearby towns (within 5 miles)
- Center is in a highly desirable area ; including excellent schools and cultural offerings
- Center provides an excellent opportunity to practice advance robotics and laparoscopic surgery with the best practitioners
- Competitive compensation, plus discretionary bonus plan; relocation assistance provided
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management including bio-identical hormone replacement, and weight management services.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, 4-weeks PTO, and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a VA license, and our team can assist with the process.
- The area has some of the best schools in the country; family friendly communities
- Excellent parks and recreation; active and intellectually stimulating lifestyle, with a wide variety of employment and living options
- Arts, entertainment, and cultural assets in total are among the best in the country
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Alexandria, VA; 4-day week; 1-8 call!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly