Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode - through anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids is known in eastern Iowa for medical excellence & providing compassionate care for over a century. Focused on quality, the hospital has 100% private patient rooms & has been ranked as one of the nations Top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics for three consecutive years. The hospital now has more than 2,100 employees & includes all specialties.
- 242-bed, not-for-profit hospital
- Established team of 16 dedicated hospitalists and 6 advanced practitioners
- 20-bed, open ICU with 24/7 intensivist support; No procedures required
- No call environment
- Schedule: Flexible, 7on/7off
- H1b eligible facility; access to Sounds in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Located in Eastern Iowa, just a short 30-minute drive from Iowa City and The University of Iowa, the residents of Cedar Rapids enjoy a well-balanced quality of life that is the cornerstone of the towns mindset. Cedar Rapids is among Forbes Magazines top 20 best places to live and Parenting Magazine has named the city One of the 10 best cities in the United States to raise a family. The Eastern Iowa area has one of the best educational systems in America, Cedar Rapids schools are among the top in the state. The city maintains outdoor and indoor ice rinks, public golf courses, cross-country ski trails, a toboggan run, municipal swimming pools, public tennis courts, and more than 40 baseball, softball and soccer fields. There are registered historic buildings to modern architecture to country living on acres of land, the area has housing to meet any familys interests.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly