Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 94-bed community hospital with 8 bed open ICU
- Established 6 physician team
- Hospitalist team runs codes
- Procedures required (additional training provided)
- No call environment
- Meditech EMR
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians Path to Partnership track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Located just a short drive from Columbus, Circleville is home to upscale boutiques, authentic restaurants, scenic parks and trails, and many official Ohio historical markers. Wittichs Candy Shop, established in Circleville in 1840, still makes candy from scratch and serves soda from the original soda fountain. Since 1903, Circleville has been the home of the greatest free show on earth, The Circleville Pumpkin Show. This event is held once a year in October and draws in over 400,000 people every year. Lindseys Bakery opened in 1950 and is still Circlevilles number one bakery. They make pumpkin donuts year around, along with their famous thumbprint cookies. Circleville also houses Richies New York Corner Deli; the owner Richie Verito is originally from Brooklyn, NY and puts together amazing New York style subs and sandwiches along with specialty desserts. Circleville is the perfect small town for families, yet still close to the big city of Columbus, OH.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly