Join a growing Women's Health practice in Mount Vernon, Washington, where you can experience an excellent quality of life in a safe community with an abundance of outdoor activities.
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to help grow their well established and busy practice.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs, CNMs and support staff.
- This is a full-time, hospital employed position with a shared call rotation.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- DaVinci Robot available at Skagit Valley Hospital.
- Family Birth Center includes 21 LDRP rooms and 2 ORs on the unit with dedicated Anesthesia support and onsite Pediatric Hospitalist.
- OB Hospitalist program in development.
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 2-3 years of experience is required
- Board Certification is required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital, located in Mount Vernon, is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon is a scenic town situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way!
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Mount Vernon and all the neighboring communities have a combined population of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly