LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
The Cardiac Surgery Division maintains a well-established, high-quality program performing 350-400 procedures per year. Surgeons actively perform TAVR procedures and collaborate with Institute colleagues in other catheter-based aortic and structural heart procedures. Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess these qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an accredited Medical School
- Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
- Expertise in TAVR required; other catheter-based skills desirable
- At least five years of post-fellowship experience
- Verifiable excellent outcomes
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must work well in a team environment
Seeking a highly engaged leader to help us grow
- Employed, full-time position based at Sinai Hospital
- CVI includes 2 Cardiac Surgeons, 39 Cardiologists and 12 Vascular Surgeons
- Full spectrum of adult cardiac surgical procedures, including TAVR
- Established, high-quality program of 350-400 cases per year
- 24/7/365 Advanced Practice Provider support
- Two dedicated cardiac operating rooms with own staff
- Dedicated Cardiac ICU, step-down unit
- Strong support of administration
- Sinai and Northwest hospitals employ 20 Advanced Practice Providers to support CVI
- Competitive salary and benefits structure are guaranteed by the financially strong and growing LifeBridge Health System
LifeBridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC to Philadelphia, or to New York City in no time. For those with children, our flagship hospital is located within 10 minutes from the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Our practice locations are also convenient to suburban communities within Baltimore, Howard, and Carroll Counties, which are home to some of the nation’s best public schools. Radiologists in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the beaches of the Eastern Shore, the rapids of Appalachian Western Maryland, the ski slopes of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and the beauty of Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked Physician lounge, 2 weeks CME, and Life Insurance. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
To learn more about LifeBridge Health please click here: http://www.lifejobs.org/LifeJobs/providerrecruitment.aspx
Apply for Cardiac Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly