Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Saint Vincent Hospital
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Novel support of Virtual ICU physicians and critical care nurses
- Advanced practice provider support in ICU and clinic sites
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located near hospital
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Pennsylvania License prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician - Saint Vincent Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly