Emergency Medicine Physician
Winona Health is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join our Emergency Medicine team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position joining an established team of Physicians, Physician Assistants, nurses and support staff
- Day/night- or full-time nights opportunities available
- Responsible for the acute care of ER patients
- 15,500 – 16,500 visits annually
- Level IV trauma facility
- Electronic Medical Record, CPOE, patient tracking, bedside US, Dragon
- Progressive team of providers committed to quality; evidence-based care, exceptional patient satisfaction; and integrated technology
- Competitive hourly compensation & benefits package including sign-on incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, $7,500 annual CME & dues/license, moving expenses, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
- a mix of 9 hour shifts during the week and 12 hour shifts on the weekend
- providers see between 1-1.3 patients per hour
- 24 hours of physician coverage per day and 12 hours of associate level coverage per day
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking & our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi-- kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
Winona Health was named one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the United States for the fourth consecutive year by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. A great place to work and a beautiful place to raise a family!
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly