Medical Director - Pathology and Laboratory
St. Barnabas Hospital is a 460 bed community hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine and CUNY School of Medicine. It is a multi-site health provider under SBH Health System, and is a designated Level 1 Trauma and Stroke Center. The laboratory is fully CAP-accredited.
SBH Health System St. Barnabas Hospital is located in south-central Bronx, New York. Our Laboratory Department is seeking a full-time Medical Director of Pathology and Laboratory who will manage a high complexity test laboratory.
- Hold a current/valid NYS Medical License
- Be board certified in AP/CP by American Board of Pathology
- Hold a NYSDOH Certificate of Qualification (Laboratory Director License)
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Pathologist
- Experience as a Director in a high complexity testing laboratory is preferred
For immediate confidential consideration please e-mail a cover letter (please specify your available date) and a CV with contact information for references to our Talent Acquisition contact: Rona Hervias, email@example.com
Salary Range: $250k - $350k
SBH Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds. SBH Health System - An EEO Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Medical Director - Pathology and Laboratory
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly