OB/GYN Physician | South Miami | Level III NICU
Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Coral Gables, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Join a well-known, established practice that has served the community for the past 30 years
- Level III NICU
- 50/50 mix of OB and GYN
- 5 Physicians: 3 OB/GYN and 2 GYN
- Cohesive practice with longtime employees!
- Provider of MonaLisa Touch Laser Therapy
- Practice is conveniently located across the street from South Miami Hospital
- Diverse Suburban - Urban City with a youthful atmosphere
- Dubbed "The City Beautiful," Coral Gables is known for its tree-lined boulevards, ivy-covered mansions, and historical landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel and the Venetian Pool
- Within easy reach of the Port of Miami, Miami International Airport, and Miami Beach!
- Located within 5 Minutes of the University of Miami and 10 mins from the Shops at Merrick Park
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | South Miami | Level III NICU
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly